Supernatural, Metalocalypse, Doctor Who, steampunk, whatever other random thing I decide to like.
I live in Ohio.
I have a cat.
I write sometimes.
I'm probably older than you think.
- Vampires who support blood banks and organize special medical programs for vampires to legally obtain blood
- Werewolves who join the police K-9 force due to their heightened canine senses that aid them in investigations
- Ghosts becoming therapists and motivational speakers for the recently deceased to help them adjust to the afterlife
- Zombies becoming assistants to morticians to ensure the dead are handled fairly and that they look their best for their new afterlife
- Mummies working with historians and architects to restore and preserve ancient Egyptian monuments and relics
- Frankenstein monsters joining the medical field to help research human medicine
- Swamp creatures reintroducing and tracking endangered aquatic and marsh wildlife
I WANT TO WRITE A FIC WITH A K9 WEREWOLF. O_O
Sergeant Angua of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch.
oH MY FUCKING GOD HOW COME I HAVE NOT EATEN POP-TARTS BEFORE THEY TASTE GLORIOUS
If you haven’t had a Toaster Strudel, you need to.
Tomorrow, I must get to work early & pick up food from the cafe before they close.
Its Macaroni & Cheese station day.